SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Lumber Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
The growing demand accompanied with the promising growth of industries which are the major end-users of lumber products is one of the crucial factors spurring the growth of the lumber industry. However, despite the markets impressive growth, certain factors will pose challenges for companies in this market. Talk to us, to know more about the factors that will boost the growth of this market.
By leveraging market-specific tools and analytics, our procurement experts have conducted extensive research on the segments and subsegments of the lumber market. Such insights will help investors to identify and analyze all factors impacting market growth across different regions. Request a free sample to get more actionable insights into the market.
The growing urbanization in APAC is boosting the construction industry in those regions. This, in turn, is propelling the demand for lumber from the construction industry, which is one of the major end-users of lumber products, says SpendEdge procurement expert Sumit Yadav.
Some of the key findings of this procurement report highlight the critical aspects of this market, which will help the potential investors to allocate their fund accordingly:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Tactical levers provide better cost-saving opportunities than strategic levers
- Rising import duties on lumber will adversely impact the category prices
- Purchase the full report to gain unrestricted access to our comprehensive procurement report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
SpendEdges procurement market intelligence reports for the materials category provide detailed information on the major costs and volume drivers that impact category growth. Such information will help the buyers as well as the suppliers to determine the total cost of ownership and change their procurement strategies. Additionally, SpendEdges reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
Report scope snapshot: Lumber market
- Supplier side levers
- Buyer side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Want customized information? Get in touch
Category pricing insights
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- To view this reports complete table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories. Now access latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now.
- Global Prefabricated Buildings and Structures Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Construction Aggregates Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence services and reports. To know more about our engagement policies: https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299