The “Low Voltage Cables: Global Market Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The rising energy demand and growing smart grid distribution network are expected to have a significant impact on the low voltage cable market. In 2017, the global energy demand grew by 2.1%, which is more than twice the previous year’s rate.
The power sector is witnessing an energy transition owing to the rising concerns about increasing carbon emissions and greenhouse gases. By 2020, 12% of the global demand for electricity is expected to be produced from wind. Such a transition is expected to drive the demand for low voltage cable market during the forecast period.
- The Rising Demand for Smart Grids is Driving the Market
- Asia-Pacific is One of the Largest Markets
- Renewables Sector – A Huge Market Potential
Major Developments in the Market
- Prysmian Group announced the acquisition of General Cable, one of the leading companies in the development design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of aluminum, copper and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, communications, automotive, industrial, construction and speciality segments.
- Prysmian SpA
- Nexans S.A.
- Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- NKT Cables Group GmbH
- Riyadh Cables Group of Companies
- Hellenic Cables Holdings S.A.
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Finolex Cables Limited
- Brugg Kabel AG
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Low Voltage Cable Market Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
11. Future of the Low Voltage Cable Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnbhbb/low_voltage?w=4