Lola.com, the Agile Travel Management„¢ company that provides a super simple way to manage, book, and report on business travel, earned a place as a High Performer on the G2 Crowd Grid for Travel Management for Spring 2019. Lola.com has a 4.8 star rating on G2 Crowd, the highest satisfaction rating of any corporate travel app on the popular review platform.
Since Lola.coms founding, we have been competing with and surpassing some of the biggest players in business travel management, said Mike Volpe, CEO of Lola.com. Our 4.8 star rating, and now this latest award of High Performer on the G2 Grid for Travel Management, means we are delivering on the simplest, easy-to-use features and benefits needed in the changing business travel market.
Specifically, Lola.com was rated highest by customers on G2 Crowd for Travel Management Software in the key areas of:
- #1 for ease of doing business with
- #1 for quality of support
- #1 for ease of setup
- #1 for product direction
- #1 for ease of admin
- #1 for ease of use
The Lola.com app is touted as a super simple travel tool for companies that make it easy to plan, book, and share travel while racking up perks and savings. Overall, it gets high marks for ease of booking, itinerary management, trip notifications, and advanced integrations.
To qualify for inclusion in the Travel Management category, a product must possess a platform for travel purchasing, report expenses related to employee purchases, and integrate with or possess expense management tools.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Customers praise the app on G2 Crowd for making travel arrangements easy and stress-free, from booking to re-booking, to expense reports and more:
- I travel a lot for my business, and lets just say Lola.com blows every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night, weekdays or weekends, they are amazing. Lola went out of their way to get me on a flight. Since there was not another option, they purchased me a first class ticket on their dime, and because of that, allowed me to get to my customer on time.
- I love Lola’s customer support team! I’ve had many instances when flights are delayed or canceled, and the Lola team has provided excellent support in getting me on an immediate next flight. The main benefit is the ease of booking a flight and an excellent customer support team at my fingertips.
- What I like best about Lola is the simplicity. It does not overcomplicate the process, and it keeps all travel plans, times, and expenses clear and concise. With several different account executives on our team, Lola helps us sort of ˜help ourselves when it comes to planning and executing sales trips. We do not have to rely on the event coordinator for everything and can be assured that we’re not making any mistakes that will hurt the company.
- Love this app and their customer service! If you havent used Lola yet, do it! I had a flight that was canceled and a second flight that was then delayed. They handled everything from getting a refund, booking, and finding the easiest, fastest, and in-budget flight and hotels. They were on it and available 24/7 via chat. So easy!
G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Its review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by more than 3 million buyers each month. The companys model brings transparency to B2B buying, changing the way decisions are made. G2 Crowds mission is to provide the insights business professionals need to gain confidence in their buying decisions and become more successful in their jobs.
For the G2 Grid for Travel Management, visit:
To see Lola.com reviews on G2 Crowd, visit:
About Lola.com Lola.com makes Agile Travel Management real by providing a super simple way to manage, book and report on business travel, saving employers and travelers time and money. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes. Lola.com uses machine learning and 24/7 support to help travelers easily book trips, while empowering managers to create policies, view budgets and expenditures, and monitor their globetrotting team efficiently. Based in Boston, the company was founded in 2015 by Paul English, co-founder of the travel booking site KAYAK, and is led by CEO Mike Volpe, previously CMO at HubSpot. For more information, visit https://www.lola.com/ and connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
All trademarks recognized.