- Committed to Your Success
- UK property demands are changing: how should investors respond?
- The driving force of the economy – Trade Finance in Armenia
- UK’s New Payment System Operator makes a World Class CoP-out on Confirmation of Payee
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- NDB Third Annual Meeting unveils key updates on technology-backed development
- KeyBank Receives Ninth Consecutive Outstanding Rating From OCC On Community Reinvestment Act Exam
- MOBILE MONEY: THE RISE OF CASHLESS ECONOMIES
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- BANKING COMMUNICATIONS – TIME TO REPLACE MONTHLY STATEMENTS WITH MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- Building Capacity to Manage Ghana’s Oil – World Bank Assists with US$38 Million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...