- UK retains strong position in international debt recovery
- Enforcing Reservation of Title – Cold Comfort or Cash?
- STRIKE OFF VS. VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF A CYPRUS COMPANY
- CHANGES TO TAX TREATMENT OF “ENTREPRENEURS” SPARK INFLUX OF MVLS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- ORC INTRODUCES PIONEERING TRADING SOLUTION AND NEW EXPERT SERVICES OFFERING TO FACILITATE MIFID II TRANSITION
- INSOLVENCY IMPACT ON MORTGAGES ‘POSING INCREASING RISK’ FOR BORROWERS AND LENDERS
- PENSIONS, TIMES ARE CHANGING
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- AZUL SYSTEMS AND ORC PARTNER TO ENABLE SMARTER HIGH PERFORMANCE TRADING
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- BUSINESS AT WHAT PRICE?
- KINETIC PARTNERS DEVELOPS CAYMAN ISLANDS TEAM TO RESPOND TO GROWING AWARENESS OF ZOMBIE FUNDS
- SMES AND THE BANKS – AN UNCOMFORTABLE LIAISON
- EMPLOYMENT LAW- 2014 A YEAR OF MORE CHANGE
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- “Transparency and Trust” in Company Ownership and Control
- How to uncover the hidden gems and dangers deep inside a business
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...