- 5G and Open Banking: Explosive growth or business as usual?
- The Future of Apps in Finance
- How Finance Businesses can Identify their Most Valuable Leads
- CoinDesk’s Q2 ‘State of Blockchain’ Report Shows Project Funding Holds Strong as Markets Remain Flat
- Node Capital Invests in MXC
- Blockchain Private Bank BitUN and Well-Known Exchange Bitrabbit Reached Strategic Cooperation
- L-com Introduces a New Series of Data-line Lightning and Surge Protectors for Ethernet and Serial Data Applications
- Natixis Payments and TransferWise announce a partnership
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- Honeywell Expands GoDirect Flight With New Connected Service Offerings For Pilots, Dispatchers
- FinancialForce Extends Professional Services Automation Leadership With its Spring 2018 Release
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- WAVES LAB ANNOUNCES NEW RESIDENTS
- VCOMPLY INC AWARDED TOP 50 STATUS IN STARTUP GRIND’S 2017 GLOBAL STARTUP PROGRAM
- IP EXPO EUROPE’S START-UP FUND OFFERS FREE “FUTURES DEN” EXHIBITION PACKAGES TO ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY START-UPS
- THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF CORPORATE STRATEGY
- IF ONLY WE ALL HAD MORE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...