The world’s leading independent test lab ranks Lexmark line first in reliability, colour output, design and value
- Lexmark International, a global imaging leader, today announced it has been awarded the 2017 Colour Printer/MFP Line of the Year from Buyers Laboratory (BLI).
- Based on the lab’s product testing in 2016, BLI honoured Lexmark as offering the best and most complete colour printer/MFP line in terms of excellent reliability, consistently superb colour output, intuitive design and outstanding value.
- Lexmark’s newest, most advanced A4 colour devices include the Lexmark CS700 Series printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series printers and CX800 Series MFPs. These products won five BLI “Pick” awards in 2016.
- Many of the colour laser devices deliver the highest toner capacities in their class as well as industry-leading long-life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark’s best-ever colour total cost of ownership.
- Driven by a powerful quad core processor, the newest devices boast the fastest print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- Lexmark’s flagship offering, the Lexmark CX860 Series, offers the highest toner capacity, the largest input capacity and the most flexible media support of any A4 colour laser MFP. The Lexmark CX860 Series is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of A3 products, allowing businesses to bring colour production in-house.
- With a tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions.
- Read the announcement on BuyersLab.com.