- Study suggests investing in loans to SMEs may be less risky than high yield corporate bonds
- Perkins Coie Adds Seasoned Debt Financing Partner in San Francisco
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- FINANCE AND RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY, SUZANNE L’HERNAULT, JOINS RIMON IN ITS NEW YORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OFFICE AS PARTNER
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- MCDERMOTT CONTINUES TO EXPAND PRIVATE EQUITY CAPABILITIES IN CHICAGO
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- JIM WOOLERY JOINS KING & SPALDING IN NEW YORK
- MCDERMOTT CONTINUES TO GROW ITS FINANCE AND PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICES
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS TEAM TO M&A AND TAX PRACTICES GOODARZ AGAHI AND RYAN GAGLIO JOIN COSTA MESA OFFICE
- MCDERMOTT FURTHER EXPANDS ITS PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE IN CHICAGO
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- MCDERMOTT APPOINTS HARRIS C. SISKIND TO LEAD ITS GLOBAL CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE
- MCDERMOTT ADDS LEADING PRIVATE EQUITY TEAM TO EXPANDING CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- MCDERMOTT ADDS LEADING PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNER TO EXPANDING CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- FIRST NAMES GROUP SUCCESSFULLY REFINANCES TO FACILITATE EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH
- MILBANK ADVISES INTERNATIONAL LENDERS IN $775 MILLION ACQUISITION OF MAJOR INDONESIA GOLD & SILVER MINE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES GROWS EUROPEAN BANKING PRACTICE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- INTRALINKS DEAL FLOW PREDICTOR FORECASTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN GLOBAL M&A ACTIVITY THROUGH EARLY 2015
- ORRICK CONTINUES EXPANSION OF LONDON FINANCE TEAM
- MILBANK REPRESENTS INITIAL PURCHASERS IN $750 MILLION HIGH-YIELD OFFERING BY LEADING INDUSTRIAL PACKAGER SIGNODE INDUSTRIAL GROUP
- MILBANK ADDS SPECIAL COUNSEL MICHAEL GARCIA TO GLOBAL SECURITIES PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- Be Prepared for the Private Equity Bonanza
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...