Lamps Plus today announced its 2019-2020 brand ambassadors who will highlight the companys spectrum of interior design styles in lighting and home furnishings. The Lamps Plus Brand Ambassadors feature renowned interior designers and influencers who will contribute to the companys brand story to help customers love their homes by discussing interior design trends and styles throughout the companys marketing channels and in their own channels.
The five new brand ambassadors were hand-selected to best represent customers tastes through the breadth of the companys stylistic offerings, including luxe, contemporary-modern and rustic farmhouse. The interior design experts will make product recommendations and share design tips now through early 2020. In addition to contributing to Lamps Plus online, social and catalog initiatives, they will also highlight the company on their own social media channels and in programs including show houses, videos and interior design projects.
The brand ambassadors visited Lamps Plus corporate headquarters yesterday to appear in marketing videos and photos within stylized studio sets reflecting their interior design aesthetics. An overview from founder and CEO Dennis Swanson and a social media live stream were also part of the day.
This years group showcases the geographical breadth of the Lamps Plus customer base with brand ambassadors representing Los Angeles (multiple stores and headquarters location), Dallas area (two stores), Seattle area (two stores) and Michigan (leading e-commerce base). The companys previous brand ambassador group featured experts entirely based in California.
The 2019-2020 Lamps Plus Brand Ambassadors are:
- Farah Merhi Based in Grand Rapids, Mich., Farah is the founder and CEO of the Inspire Me! Home Decor Brand. She is one of the top influencers in her category, an entrepreneur and the creator of the Instagram channel Inspire Me! Home Decor which she launched in 2012 and now has over 5.5 million followers. Farah started her brand as an Instagram page and has evolved it into a home decor and furniture brand. Her custom product choices: lampsplus.com/farah-merhi
- Jennifer Farrell An award-winning Los Angeles-based interior designer specializing in modern styles, Jennifer became nationally known hosting the long-running A&E home improvement series Find & Design. She has also co-starred on the Emmy-nominated Home Made Simple for OWN and currently hosts three shows: “Design Hot Seat, Find Me a Vacation Home” and Behind the Gates. Her custom product choices: lampsplus.com/jennifer-farrell
- Joanna Hawley Blogger, stylist and digital influencer, Joanna is based in Seattle and publishes the Jojotastic blog, which focuses on eclectic lifestyle and small spaces. Her renovation and small spaces bungalow inspired Pinterest account has over 4 million followers. She will be showcasing her appreciation for all things DIY, entertaining, interior design, style and food. Her custom product choices: lampsplus.com/joanna-hawley
- KariAnne Wood Blogger and author, KariAnne writes the decorating and lifestyle blog Thistlewood Farms from her home near Dallas. The blog was awarded the Country Living Decorating Blog of the Year and named one of the Top 10 Decorating Blogs by Better Homes and Gardens. She is the author of four books, including the new release, The DIY Style Finder. Her custom product choices: lampsplus.com/karianne-wood
- Lori Dennis Celebrity interior designer and author, Lori Dennis specializes in a contemporary style. She returns as a 2019-2020 ambassador after successfully promoting the Lamps Plus brand the prior term, including showcasing projects in the companys Renovation Inspiration video series on YouTube. Based in Los Angeles, she leads a top interior design firm and is a speaker and best-selling author. Her custom product choices: lampsplus.com/lori-dennis
Our brand ambassadors have a passion for interior design while showing a wide variety of design and style interests, said Angela Hsu, Senior Vice President of Marketing and eCommerce, Lamps Plus. The opportunity to expand our brand ambassador program with new personalities and within key geographic areas will deliver even stronger results in leveraging our brand among a wider audience.
Customers can also expect to see brand ambassadors featuring products throughout the upcoming year on LampsPlus.com and their online channels.
Lamps Plus launched its first brand ambassador program in 2018-2019 with an initial group highlighting trends, projects and inspiration through the company’s marketing and on their social media channels while also appearing on the companys behalf at Los Angeles area events.
About Lamps Plus
Family-owned and operated, for over 40 years Lamps Plus has been a leader in the retail lighting industry. Established in 1976 and headquartered in Los Angeles, the company is the nation’s largest specialty lighting retailer, operating a thriving e-commerce business, along with more than three dozen stores in the western United States. Lamps Plus carries a full range of lighting and home furnishings, including exclusive patented designs and artisan-made customizable shades and lamps that offer comfort and value to help customers love their everyday spaces. To assist consumers, the companys American Lighting Association-trained staff provides expert advice.
The family of websites includes:
- Lamps Plus “ The nations largest specialty lighting retailer
- Lamps Plus Pros “ Trade pricing for designers and builders
- Lamps Plus Hospitality “ Contract lighting for hotels and more
- Lamps Plus Open Box “ Returned and open box product