- So you think you know Analytics?
- How to fix the finance and procurement relationship
- Survival of the fittest: the payments evolution
- Compliance and competitiveness – the role of software development in balancing the two
- Meet me in the valley of evolution: why 70% of change initiatives fail
- How technology is disrupting education and recruitment in finance
- Samsung To Open New AI Lab In The UK
- WHAT IS AN AGILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT?
- DON’T LET ME DOWN :RETHINKING CREDIT DECLINES
- The ABC of Digitisation
- 2017 – THE YEAR OF COST-CUTTING
- WHAT CAN ACCOUNTANTS LEARN FROM GREAT BRITAIN’S OLYMPIC TEAM?
- 100 DAYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MERGER
- THE OPEN UNIVERSITY BUILDS UPON DISTINCTIVE DISTANCE LEARNING MODEL TO CREATE VALUE FOR PRIVATE SECTOR
- HOW CAN MARGINAL GAINS TRANSFORM ACCOUNTANCY?
- HOW TO COME TO A RIGHT DECISION IN HIGHLY VOLATILE TIMES
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- FIVE COST CUTTING TECHNIQUES TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS A SIZE ZERO
- THE DANGERS OF CHASING THE SHILLING – GRAHAM WARD – KETS DE VRIES INSTITUTE
- COOPETITION: A BRAVE, INDUSTRY-DEFINING APPROACH TO INNOVATION
- BUSINESS CAN LEARN A LOT FROM BRITISH CYCLING’S APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- Can sustainability data be used as a measure of risk?
- Can ‘multi-sided markets’ provide the basis for a new economy?
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...