Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the company has received multiple corporate social responsibility (CSR) awards and recognitions. Spanning environmental social and governance (ESG), investment, employment, leadership, business, quality and philanthropy categories, the recognitions exemplify Keysights commitment to building a better planet through its CSR efforts.
Keysight has long acknowledged its responsibility to help address global social and environmental challenges, said Hamish Gray, senior vice president of corporate services at Keysight. We are honored to be recognized for our current CSR efforts and are committed to pursuing opportunities that positively impact the global community within a business framework of ethical, environmentally sustainable and socially responsible operations.
- Keysight recognized by leading ESG investment rating organizations including the FTSE4Good ESG Index (July 2018) and MSCI Global Sustainability Index (April 2018)
- Keysight ranked #44 on this years Barrons 100 Most Sustainable Companies (February 2018)
- Keysight received the highest Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS) Quality Score for the social category (May 2018)
- Keysight certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work (August 2018)
- Keysight awarded Career Impact Employer of the Year by Colorado State University (CSU) (April 2018)
- Keysight recognized with the California Employer Advisory Council (CEAC) Certificate of Appreciation (2018) for its commitment to hiring veterans
- Keysight awarded the Career Comeback ReIGNITE Award in Malaysia (March 2018), in recognition of the companys support for women returning to the workforce after a career break
- Individual Keysight leaders have also received CSR awards and recognition:
- Hamish Gray, senior vice president corporate services, recognized in top 20 of the Assent Compliance 2018 Top 100 Corporate Social Responsibility Influence Leaders (August 2018)
- Manoj Chaudhari, conflict minerals program manager, recognized in top 50 of the same leaders list
- Most recently, Gail Heck-Sweeney, director of worldwide channels, recognized by the Society of Women Engineers with the Global Leadership Award (September 2018) for her outstanding contribution and exemplary leadership, in global and international settings
The full list of Keysight CSR awards and recognition is available at https://www.keysight.com/us/en/about/corporate-social-responsibility/csr-news–awards–and-recognition.html
Additional information about Keysight Technologies 2017 Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Report is available at www.keysight.com/find/csr-backgrounder.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.