Independent advisor platform Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial) congratulates eight of its associated advisors for making the 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors list. The Financial Times list honors some of the most elite advisors specialized in serving defined contribution (DC) retirement plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans.
The Kestra Financial-associated advisors recognized are:
- Jim Maulfair, CPA, AIF, of AHT Retirement Services in Leesburg, Va.
- Thom Shumosic, CFP, AIF, of MidAtlantic Retirement Planning Specialists in Wilmington, Del.
- Craig C. Dewey, CLU, ChFC, AIF, of Strategic Retirement Partners in Williamsburg, Va.
- Lisa M. Petronio, CPFA, RICP, of Strategic Retirement Partners in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Mike E. Pierce, AIF, QPFC, C(K)P, of Strategic Retirement Partners in Annapolis, Md.
- Phillip Senderowitz, CFA, CFP, of Strategic Retirement Partners in Maitland, Fla.
- James L. Worrell, JD, PRP, of Strategic Retirement Partners in Providence, R.I.
- J. Timothy Corle, CPC, CFP, of Tycor Benefit Administrators, Inc. in Berwyn, Pa.
Kestra Financial is proud to support the eight advisors named to the 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Advisors list, said Taylor Hammons, Head of Retirement Plans at Kestra Financial. We have continued to grow and enhance our focus in the retirement plan space, and the quality of advisors that have joined our platform is a testament to those efforts. We are privileged to service such a talented team of retirement plan specialists, and delighted that our industry-leading expertise and tools have been able to help them provide award-winning service.
Winners for the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors list were selected based on factors including defined contribution (DC) AUM, growth and specialization in DC plan business, years of experience, participation rate, industry certifications, and compliance record.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial) provides a leading independent advisor platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the Silicon Hills of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,800 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. Kestra Financial is the parent company of Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC, and also of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC; Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC; and Kestra Institutional Services, LLC, all federally registered investment advisers. Except for the referenced Kestra companies, Kestra IS is not affiliated with other entities referenced on this document. Neither Kestra Financial nor its subsidiaries provide legal or tax advice and are not Certified Public Accounting firms. For more information about Kestra Financial, please visit www.kestrafinancial.com.