Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $.24 per share. The dividend is payable on December 4, 2018 to its shareholders of record as of November 19, 2018.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nations leading insurers. With $11 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Through our businesses, Kemper:
- Offers insurance for auto, home, life, health and valuables
- Services approximately seven million policies
- Is represented by more than 30,000 agents and brokers
- Employs over 7,800 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Is licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.