The Kaolin Market is forecasted to grow from USD 4.91 Billion in 2018 to USD 6.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3%, during the forecast period. Increasing kaolin consumption in various end-user industries, such as paper, ceramics & sanitary commodities, fiberglass, paints & coatings, rubber and plastics, is one of the most significant factors expected to drive growth in the kaolin market.
Ceramic sanitary products such as washbasins, shower plates, toilet bowls, and bathtubs have features such as corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and glossy surface finish, making them a superior alternative to steel and other metal products. These products are increasingly being used throughout the world in residential and commercial buildings. It is also expected that growing population and improved living standards will fuel the demand for ceramic products. These factors are estimated to increase demand for kaolin and thus boost global market growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1278
It is expected that initiatives undertaken by the governments of Bangladesh and India to promote literacy will result in high paper demand, thus driving market growth over the forecast period. However, the threat of calcium carbonate substitution for paper production may hamper growth in demand over the coming years.
The major players in the market are:
Sedlecký kaolin AS. (Czech Republic),.KaMin LLC (US), Thiele Kaolin Company (US), EICL Ltd. (India), SCR-Sibelco (Belgium), BASF (Germany), Imerys (France), Ashapura Group (India), Lasselsberger Group (Hungary), Quarzwerke GmbH (Germany) and others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Kaolin Market is forecasted to grow from USD 4.91 Billion in 2018 to USD 6.93 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.3%, during the forecast period. Increasing kaolin consumption in various end-user industries, such as paper, ceramics & sanitary commodities, fiberglass, paints & coatings, rubber and plastics, is one of the most significant factors expected to drive growth in the kaolin market.
- The market for calcined is expected to grow the largest at USD 2.22 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Calcined kaolin is used in paint & coatings, ceramics, and plastic cables development. Emerging countries in the regions of Asia Pacific and South America, such as China, India, and Brazil, are regarded as key markets for calcined kaolin.
- The market for paper segment will hold the largest market and is expected to reach USD 1.80 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 4.8%. Kaolin enhances different paper properties, such as ink absorption and holdout ink pigment, low linting tendency, and roughness, which in turn enhance paper printability. The increasing use of kaolin in paper production is therefore projected to drive the growth of the end-use segment of the paper industry.
- The market for Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to hold the largest market share and reach USD 2.4 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1%. Increased demand for paper coating materials in emerging markets and increased use of paper packaging products are key factors that contribute to the paper industry’s growth. Paper industry growth is projected to drive the Asia Pacific region’s demand for kaolin. Furthermore, the increased consumption of ceramics in the construction industry and high demand for plastics also contribute to the growth of this region’s kaolin market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1278
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, process, application and regional analysis.
Type (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Process (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Surface-Modified & Unprocessed
Application (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Ceramics & Sanitary wares
- Paints & Coatings
Region (Kilo Tons) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1278
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Bromacil Market By Type (Bromacile 40 Herbicide, Bromacile 80 Herbicide, Others), By Application (Weeding, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Aprotic Solvents Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP), Toluene, Benzene, Acetone, Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Paints & Coatings, Electronics, Others (Agrochemicals, Printing Inks And Personal Care), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Ethyl Polysilicate Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product (Ethyl Polysilicate 28, Ethyl Polysilicate 32, Ethyl Polysilicate 40), By Application (Adhesive Agent, Cross-linking Agent, Residential Binding Agent, Synthesis Of Silica), By End-Use Vertical (Chemicals, Metals, Paints And Coatings, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Optical), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Water-based PUR-system Market By Type (Anionic PUDs, Cationic PUDs, Non-Ionic PUDs), By Application Type (Leather Coating, Wood Coatings, Paper, Plastic Gloves, Others), Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Benzonitrile Market Size, Type Analysis(Up to 70%, Up to 90%, Up to 99%), Application Analysis(Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Others), Sales Channel Analysis (Direct Channel, Distribution Channel), Regional Outlook (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Competitive Strategies And Forecasts for 2016 – 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-kaolin-market