Spoil yourself this holiday season with the rewards received from your personal or business credit or debit card by paying your unemployment insurance online through EZ Tax Express provided by the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC) has made paying unemployment insurance easier than ever, and is now accepting personal and business credit and debit cards for unemployment insurance payments through EZ Tax Express.
Businesses of all sizes can now take advantage of the convenience of paying their unemployment insurance taxes online through EZ Tax Express, while earning those coveted credit card rewards or benefiting from credit card cash back programs.
EX Tax Express is a portal for employers to submit Quarterly Contribution Reports and pay unemployment insurance taxes. Employers must report wages and pay unemployment insurance taxes when they, during the current or preceding calendar year:
1. Have employment in twenty weeks or a quarterly payroll of $1,500 or more (Domestic and Agricultural employment have different requirements).
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Have agricultural employment of ten or more workers in twenty weeks or a quarterly payroll of $20,000 or more.
3. Have domestic employment with a quarterly payroll of $1,000 or more.
4. Are a successor to an employer who was subject to OK Unemployment Tax.
5. Are subject to the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, FUTA, and have workers providing a service for them in Oklahoma.
6. Voluntarily elect to provide unemployment insurance for their workers.
7. Are a nonprofit organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. They are required to pay Oklahoma unemployment taxes if they have four or more workers in twenty weeks during the calendar year.
About the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC) is a United States Department of Labor (USDOL) funded agency dedicated to providing quality service and assistance to Oklahoma businesses and job seekers. The mission of OESC is to enhance Oklahomas economy by matching jobs and workers to increase the efficiency of local labor markets, providing Unemployment Compensation to support unemployed workers and their communities, preparing a skilled workforce to enhance and align their skills to meet local labor market needs, and gathering, analyzing, and disseminating information about the labor force to improve local economic decisions. Additional information is available at www.oesc.ok.gov.
About Oklahoma Interactive, LLC
Oklahoma Interactive, LLC continues to provide high quality online services to Oklahoma citizens and businesses through new and innovative application development processes and strategies, all while being the best partner Oklahoma has ever worked with. Based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Interactive has the local footprint and experience to help Oklahoma expand its digital government services. Oklahoma Interactive is part the NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Additional information is available at www.oklahomainteractive.com.
NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nations premier provider of innovative digital government solutions and secure payment processing, which help make government interactions more accessible for everyone through technology. The family of NIC companies has developed a library of more than 13,000 digital government services for more than 6,000 federal, state, and local government agencies. Among these solutions is the ground-breaking personal assistant for government, Gov2Go, delivering citizens personalized reminders and a single platform for all government interactions. More information is available at www.egov.com.