The “Innovations in Obesity Management, Microbiome Research, Dizziness Test, Power Sources, and Hydrogen Production” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with obesity management, microbiome research, and dizziness test. It also focuses on innovations in novel miniature power sources and hydrogen production.
Key Topics Covered:
- Using Fat Cells to Control Obesity
- Fecal Microbiome Changes Linked to Nerve Agent Exposure
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Test for Dizziness
- Radioisotope-based Power Sources with an Extended Working Life
- Low-cost Alternative Catalyst for Water Electrolysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjz4b6/innovations_in?w=4