The “Innovations in Graphene-based Coatings and Omniphobic Coatings” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations in graphene-based coatings and omniphobic coatings.
The TOE includes a Hybrid re-bar graphene with improved fracture toughness, a biomimetic hierarchical smart coating with graphene oxide, and a graphene nanoribbon-based composite coating for de-icing. A graphene coating that exhibits ability to control water evaporation, a short-chain polymer-based omniphobic coating for fabrics are also profiled.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries.
This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Advancements in Graphene-based Coatings and Omniphobic Coatings
2. Hybrid Re-bar Graphene with Improved Fracture Toughness
3. Biomimetic Hierarchical Smart Coating with Graphene Oxide
4. Graphene Nanoribbon-based Composite Coating for De-icing
5. Graphene Coating Exhibits Ability to Control Water Evaporation
6. Short-chain Polymer-based Omniphobic Coating for Fabrics
7. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f64gb7/innovations_in?w=4