InMoment, a pioneer in cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence technologies, was named a Leader by independent research firm Forrester in a new report: The Forrester Wave„¢ Customer Feedback Management Platforms in Asia Pacific, Q4 2018. InMoment was also named a leader in the The Forrester Wave„¢ Customer Feedback Management Platforms (CFM), Q4 2018, published 30 October.
Forrester analysts identified the eight providers that matter most for invitation-only participation and conducted an exhaustive evaluation of each companys capabilities across a variety of criteria. Forrester placed InMoment in the top category called Leaders, noting that as a newcomer to the region, the company is gaining momentum, and expanding into the automotive segment in addition to being known globally for expertise in retail and hospitality. The report also observed that InMoment aims to help clients think about the future beyond surveys an inevitability that many struggle to accept.
Since entering APAC directly earlier this year weve experienced tremendous demand for our technology, as companies in the region are increasingly viewing customer experience as critical in driving differentiation and competitive advantage, said InMoment CEO Andrew Joiner. We are happy to have been recognised as a leader, and view the placement as validation of both our strong growth in Asia Pacific, and our approach to harnessing the full range of experience data and proprietary data science to distill uniquely valuable meaning. This region is just beginning to realise its potential, and thanks to our singular strengths in both technology innovation and strategy, InMoment is the ideal partner to help companies leverage the massive opportunities the experience economy offers.
The report included a comprehensive set of evaluation criteria on which vendors were ranked from zero to five, with five being the highest score possible. InMoment achieved 5.0./5.0 in 17 of these criteria, including:
- Product vision, strategy and roadmap: Vision and strategy aligns with Forresters vision for the CFM/VoC market. Executing on planned enhancements will allow vendor differentiation from all competitors. Vendors plans include clear ecosystem integrations to support the broader enterprise.
- Customer retention: An average customer rating above 6 on a scale of 1 to 7 for overall satisfaction and likelihood to stay; and a client retention rate above 95% in 2017.
- Scalability: Demonstrated ability to scale to match clients organisations, and to serve complex enterprises.
- Alerting and closing the loop: Ability of solution to alert users across the organisation to customer issues, trigger actions, facilitate collaboration, and monitor results. In addition, the degree to which the solution enables employees to be effective and efficient when managing cases and closing the loop.
- Enabling systemic changes: Degree to which vendors enable clients to address systemic problems (optimising processes and policies, etc.), as well as the ability to size the impact and determine the potential impact before taking action on larger systemic issues.
- Dashboards and reporting: Types of reports and dashboards generated and how theyre delivered. Degree to which the dashboards are engaging, easy to interpret, and enable cross-functional collaboration between stakeholders.
- Text analytics: How extensive the platforms text analytics capabilities are, how well integrated, how they perform and evolve.
- Employee experience feedback: Extent of vendors ability to collect employee feedback
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
InMoment„¢ , the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arms brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. The companys industry-leading, data science-infused customer feedback management platform, the Experience Intelligence Cloud„¢ powers a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), and Employee Engagement solutions. InMoment provides innovative solutions and strategic support services to more than 425 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/.
801 230 9399 (m)
The PR Group
+61 (0) 424 325 907 (m)
(03) 9045 9886 (p)