The “India Television Market By Screen Size (30-39, 40-47, 48 & Above & Below 30), By Display Type (LED, OLED & Others), By Resolution (Full HD, HD & Ultra HD), By Connectivity, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India television market is projected to surpass $ 13 billion by 2023.
Growth in the market is led by rising demand from increasing number of independent households as well as commercial and hospitality sectors. As of 2016, India had more than 180 million households with television units and the number is expected to rise in the coming years.
In the present scenario, a large portion of the population is using CRT televisions, which is a primitive technology, and consequently, there is rising demand from customers to upgrade their television technology, which is expected to significantly drive the market during the forecast period.
Moreover, booming e-commerce industry and rising disposable income of consumers are further anticipated to contribute to the growing sales of televisions across the country in the coming years.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
India Television Market discusses the following aspects of television market in India:
- Television Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Screen Size (30-39, 40-47, 48 & Above & Below 30), By Display Type (LED, OLED & Others), By Resolution (Full HD, HD & Ultra HD), By Connectivity, By Distribution Channel
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Voice of Customer/Customer Behavior Analysis
- Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
- Brand Recall and Awareness
- Current Product Used (Screen size, Brand, Display Type, etc.)
- Brand Propensity (Satisfaction Level with Current Product and Preference upon next Purchase)
- Preferred Point of Purchase and Reason
- Challenges/issues Faced
India television market is controlled by these major players, namely
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
- LG Electronics India Private Limited
- Sony India Private Limited
- Panasonic India Private Limited
- Intex Technologies (India) Limited
- Videocon Industries Ltd.
- Micromax Informatics Limited
- BPL Limited
- MIRC Electronics Limited
- Vu Technologies Private Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer/Customer Behavior Analysis
5. Global Television Market Overview
6. India Television Market Outlook
7. India 30 – 39 Television Market Outlook
8. India 40 – 47 Television Market Outlook
9. India Below 30 Television Market Outlook
10. India 48 & Above Television Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwsd3f/india_television?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Television Services