Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI), today announced that its Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Steve Touw, will present on managing algorithmic risk – a top barrier to AI success – at Dataikus EGG Conference EGG NYC on November 15 in New York City. Additionally, Immuta will showcase its data management platform at the one-day end user conference.
EGG NYC brings together leaders in analytics, data science, and machine learning for a day-long exploration of what it takes to transform organizations around analytics so they can move faster at scale for the long term.
Named a September 2018 Gartner Cool Vendor in Data Science and Machine Learning, and recognized by CNBC as one of the most promising up-and-coming companies with the potential to transform industries, Immuta enables algorithm-driven enterprises to quickly operationalize data for increased access and control to drive their machine learning and advanced analytics programs. This frees up data science teams to work with all of an organizations data without being hamstrung by complex security regulations or information governance policies.
Immuta Activities at EGG NYC:
- Who: Immuta, the leading provider of enterprise data management solutions for artificial intelligence (AI).
- What: Steve Touw, Immutas Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, will present a session titled Managing Algorithmic Risk.
- As machine learning becomes increasingly important for businesses and data science teams alike, managing its risks is quickly becoming one of the biggest challenges to the technologys widespread adoption. In this session, Touw will explore some of these challenges, where data science teams and organizations should focus their efforts, how to quantify risk, and mitigation strategies to reduce risk and increase the adoption of machine learning in the enterprise. In addition to Touws presentation, Immuta will showcase its data management platform that enables the legal and ethical use of data in machine learning and AI.
- When: 3:35 PM – 3:55 PM on Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Where: EGG NYC, 230 Fifth Avenue, New York City
For more information and updates – follow @ImmutaData or visit https://pages.dataiku.com/egg-conference-new-york-2018?hsCtaTracking=94301f5e-c9e7-46b9-abc2-f690501e9613%7C297ace22-e0ef-4832-9ca2-b4e4c8759fe5.
- For more information about Immutas data management for AI platform, visit www.immuta.com.
- Click here to request an Immuta demo.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Vimeo.
About Immuta Immuta is the fastest way for algorithm-driven enterprises to accelerate the development and control of machine learning and advanced analytics. The companys hyperscale data management platform provides data scientists with rapid, personalized data access to dramatically improve the creation, deployment, and auditability of machine learning and AI. Founded in 2014, Immuta is headquartered in College Park, Maryland.
fama PR for Immuta
E: [email protected]