Increased technological advances in the pharmaceutical sector, initiatives taken by the government and biotechnology companies, increased expenditure on R&D along with available government funds for expansion and innovation are some of the key factors contributing to high CAGR of high throughput screening during forecast period.
According to the analysis of Reports and Data, the global high throughput screening market was valued at USD 14.45 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 26.71 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9%. High throughput screening is a method using automation and big dataset processing to quickly assay the biological activity of various compounds, genes, and proteins. It is used for target identification, biological screening, protein stabilization, drug discovery and organismal based screening. Substrate concentration optimization, protein concentration and identification of physiologically relevant controls are the key factors for increasing demand in the market. It is one of the standards and famous methods of drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. The major goal is speeding up the process of drug discovery by screening a large number of compound stacks such as genomics, protein, peptide libraries, and combinational chemistry at a very fast rate of about 1000 compounds per day or a week
Some of the key factors driving the growth of the high-throughput screening market include, increase in the use of advanced drug discovery and adoption of open, innovative models by pharmaceutical and biochemical companies. Another key factor propelling the global market is increasing government and private investments associated with R&D spending. However, lack of skilled professionals, even in developed countries, hampers the growth of the high throughput screening market. In addition to that, high capital investment also slows down the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2268
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The high throughput screening market is growing at a CAGR of 8.9% in Asia-Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 7.7 % and 7.8% CAGR, respectively. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- As of 2018, the Reagents and Assay Kits segment is dominating the industry, which holds 39.5% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue-generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- This method is widely used in leveraging robotics, pharmaceutical industry, and automation to quickly test the biochemical activity in a large number of molecules.
- Reagent preparation, target identification, assay development, high throughput library screening, and compound management are various stages of high throughput screening.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to account for 8.9% of the global market. Developing nations such as China and India are likely to witness huge growth.
- An automated high throughput screening system can test about 100,000 target compounds in a day, and ultra-high system can test more than HTS System does i.e. more than 100,000 compounds per day. Due to this, their adoption of the drug discovery and development process has let to market expansion.
- Automation, Miniaturization, Assay Methodology has attracted huge investments by the pharmaceutical industry for high throughput screening technology, resulting in the growth of the market.
- High throughput screening is one of the standard and famous methods of drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. The major goal is speeding up the process of drug discovery by screening a large number of compound stacks such as genomics, protein, peptide libraries, and combinational chemistry at a very fast rate of about 1000 compounds per day or a week.
- Safety screening, target identification and validation, efficacy and monitoring of cell-based activity largely drive this industry, globally.
- Another factor for the growth of the market is huge investments in the healthcare sector and shifting inclination towards target market research.
- The use of data processing software, robotics, and sensitive detectors help to enhance process speed with accuracy. This process is capable of identifying active compounds, antibodies or genes modulating a particular biochemical pathway.
- Key participants include Agilent, Danaher, Thermo-Fischer Scientific, Tecan, Axxam, Merck Group, Biorad, Hamilton, Corning, BioTek, Aurora Biomed.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2268
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the High Throughput Screening market on the basis of product & Service type, technology type, application type, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Reagents & Assay Kits
- Consumables and Accessories
- Software Services
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Cell Based Assays
- Lab on chip
- Label free Assays
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Target Identification and Validation
- Primary and Secondary Screening
- Toxicology Assessment
- Other Applications
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology Companies
- Academic and government Institutes
- Contract Research organizations
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2268
Key Advantages of the High Throughput Screening Market Report:
- Detailed analysis of changing dynamics of the global High Throughput Screening market
- Valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence over the forecast period
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each key market player to offer competitive advantage to readers and investors
- Comprehensive assessment of competitive landscape and regional analysis
- Assessment of key factors driving and restraining market growth
- Analysis of threats, limitations, growth prospects, opportunities, and barriers in the market
- Strategic recommendations to key market players and new entrants to assist them in gaining a robust footing in the market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
OTC Cold and Cough Medicine Market @ https://www.google.co.zw/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/otc-cold-and-cough-medicine-market
Advanced Wound Dressings Market @ https://www.google.com.fj/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-wound-dressings-market
Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics Market @ https://www.google.bf/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/infectious-diseases-in-vitro-diagnostics-market
Amlodipine Besylate Market @ https://www.google.td/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/amlodipine-besylate-market
Electronic Skin Market @ https://www.google.to/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electronic-skin-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-high-throughput-screening-market