Rising number of surgical processes coupled with increasing trauma cases, increase in road accidents and need for reduction of blood loss coupled with rapid development and launch of innovative tissue sealing compounds are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents market was valued at USD 3.63 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 6.76 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 8.1%. Blood loss has always been a concern in surgery. Hemostasis is the formation of blood clots at the site of injury. It is a complex interaction between the platelets plasma proteins and coagulation and fibrinolysis pathways. Platelets provide the initial hemostasis response.
The number of hemostatic agents and tissue sealants have been developed and are currently used in various surgical disciplines all across the world. Hemostasis and tissue sealing agents are used in medical applications and act as a catalyst in blood clotting. This reduces the time required for clotting of the blood and prevents blood loss. An increase in the adoption of advanced technologies and increasing investment in the healthcare infrastructure is expected to drive the market growth in the coming decades. Additionally, the increasing number of diabetic patients, cardiovascular conditions, urological issues, liver problems, and gastrointestinal conditions owing to the changed lifestyle and inappropriate eating habits among the population is expected to raise the number of surgeries. For instance, according to the CDC, these procedures categories made up 72% of procedures performed on females and 67% of those performed on males. It is anticipated to drive the market growth positively for hemostasis and tissue sealing products in the market during the forecast period.
Some of the critical factors responsible for propelling the growth of the Hemostasis and tissue sealing market include increasing need to stop the blood during surgical processes, reduction in blood loss, increased demand for surgeries owing to an increase in chronic disease patients, and an increasing number of road accidents. For instance, according to the WHO, every year approximately 1.35 million people are cut short as a result of a road traffic crash, between 20 and 50 million more people suffer non-fatal injuries, with many incurring a disability as a result of their injury. Additionally, hemostasis and tissue sealants also help in the healing of the damage. It facilitates healing of the injury ranging from a small cut to serious neurological surgery. However, complications can include allergic reactions and other post-surgery implications, associated side effects, and an increase in surgical processes coupled with high product prices are expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2257
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents market is growing at a CAGR of 9% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.1 % and 8.0 % CAGR, respectively. Increased demand of hemostats and tissue sealants in the surgical processes is driving the growth of the market.
- In 2018, Topical Hemostats segment is expected to dominate Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents which holds 51.3% of the global market. North America regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by European countries and Asia-Pacific regions
- Chronic diseases like Diabetes, Hernia fixation, urological disorders, spinal injuries, brain hemorrhage and liver injuries are few diseases that require the usage of hemostats and tissue sealing products. Increase in these diseases will ultimately lead to an increase in demand for tissue sealants. For instance, a new ‘biological glue’ developed by Chinese researchers could one day stop hearts and arteries from uncontrollably bleeding.
- Increased preference of hemostats and tissue sealants over the other products for the process of injury healing or wound closure has led to its increasing use in multiple conditions, especially in endoscopic procedures.
- Minimally invasive surgery is making use of hemostasis and tissue sealing products for urological treatments, thereby promoting the growth of Hemostasis and tissue sealing market. For instance, in June 2019, FDA clears J&J and Grifols’ blood-stopping protein spray for surgical bleeds
- The highest demand is expected from the cardiovascular conditions followed by general surgeries. For instance, according to the data of National Center for Health Statistics, 48 million surgical inpatient procedures were performed in the United States
- Owing to the better results obtained by using hemostasis and tissue sealing products in cardiovascular surgeries and general surgeries has attributed to an increased demand for tissue sealing products.
- Topical hemostat is extensively used in general injury treatment and provides cost efficiency, quick and easy absorbability, minimal tissue reaction and non-antigenicity owing to the larger share of the market by topical hemostats segment.
- Hemostasis includes the coagulation of blood vessels, fibrinolysis and platelet aggregation pathways by activation of hemostasis system. Hemostats involve hemostasis agents and their delivering medium which could be ready-to-use applicator or a pre-filled syringe.
- Some of the prime advantages associated with tissue sealants are, ease of use, better visualization, reduced need for transfusion, better application in patients with coagulation disorders, reduced exudates and so on.
- Key participants include as Johnson & Johnson, C R Bard, Integra Life Sciences, Cohera Medical, Equimedical, CryoLife, Advance Medical, Solution, Smith & Nephew, Pfizer, and B Braun Medical Inc.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2257
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents market on the basis of type, material type, application type, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Topical Hemostats
- Adhesives & Tissue sealants
Material type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Collagen Based
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (ORC) based
- Gelatin based
- Polysaccharide Based
Applications Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- General Surgery
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2257
Benefits of Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents industry
- Analysis of the Hemostasis And Tissue Sealing Agents market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Orthopedic Bioactive Glass Market @ https://www.google.lt/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedic-bioactive-glass-market
Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Market @ https://www.google.by/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/inotuzumab-ozogamicin-market
Tissue Engineering Market @ https://www.google.com.do/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tissue-engineering-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hemostasis-and-tissue-sealing-agents-market