Investment Managers, Investors, Industry Professionals and Regulators Invited to Attend HFA’s May 2, 2016 Event in New York City
The Hedge Fund Association (“HFA”), a leading global non-profit trade and nonpartisan lobbying organization, proudly announces its inaugural ‘Global Regulatory Briefing’ for the alternative investment community, scheduled for May 2, 2016 in New York City. Regulators from five distinct countries will converge as speakers representing:
- US: Jennifer Duggins, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Co-head, Private Funds Unit
- UK: Robert Taylor, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Head of Investment Management Department
- Bermuda: Ifor Hughes, The Bermuda Monetary Authority Assistant Director, Policy
- Cayman Islands: Garth Ebanks, CPA, Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, Deputy Head, Investment and Securities Division
- Guernsey: Emma Bailey, Guernsey Financial Services Commission, Director of Investment Supervision
Investment managers, investors, industry professionals, regulators and members of the press attending this event will learn from the speakers’ discussion and updates on topics including Dodd-Frank, Accredited & Qualified Investor Levels, JOBS Act, Form PF, AIFMD, Cross Border Harmonization, FATCA, Cybersecurity, Insider Trading / Enforcement Issues and local regulatory issues in each country. HFA’s Global Regulatory Briefing is supported by the following sponsors: DOAR, Asset TV, Hedge Connection and HFA Annual Thought Leader RSM. For conference details and registration please click here.
“We are excited to offer an outstanding speaker roster representing regulators from 4 non-US jurisdictions plus the SEC at a time when the hedge fund community faces a growing set of regulatory challenges,” noted Mitch Ackles, Hedge Fund Association President, who will serve as Moderator for HFA’s Global Regulatory Briefing. “Coinciding with HFA’s 20th anniversary celebration in 2016, we are proud to organize world-class events providing solid educational opportunities and industry networking.”
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.