Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) today announced that it will present at the Deutsche Bank 26th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona at 10:40 a.m. local time on Wednesday, October 3rd. A copy of Griffons latest investor presentation, which will be used at the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffons website (www.griffon.com).
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. In order to further diversify, Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital.
Headquartered in New York, N.Y., the Company was founded in 1959 and is incorporated in Delaware. Griffon is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol GFF.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through two reportable segments:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Home & Building Products (HBP) segment consists of three companies, The AMES Companies, Inc. (AMES), ClosetMaid LLC (ClosetMaid), and Clopay Building Products Company, Inc. (CBP):
- AMES, founded in 1774, is the leading U.S. manufacturer and a global provider of long-handled tools and landscaping products for homeowners and professionals.
- ClosetMaid, founded in 1965, is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of closet organization, home storage, and garage storage products, and sells to some of the largest home center retail chains, mass merchandisers, and direct-to-builder professional installers.
- CBP, since 1964, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential and commercial garage doors and sells to professional dealers and some of the largest home center retail chains in North America and, under the CornellCookson brand, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of rolling steel door and grille products designed for commercial, industrial, institutional, and retail use.
- Defense Electronics segment consists of Telephonics Corporation, founded in 1933, a globally recognized leading provider of highly sophisticated intelligence, surveillance and communications solutions for defense, aerospace and commercial customers.
For more information on Griffon and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Companys website at www.griffon.com.
Brian G. Harris, 212-957-5000
& Chief Financial Officer
Michael Callahan, 203-682-8311
Senior Vice President