The “Graphene – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Graphene Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 40% during the forecast period.
Rising demand for printed electronics, growing focus on R&D activities and requirement of nanotechnology in electronic goods industry are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, lack of mass production and huge priced equipment are few factors hindering the market growth.
By Type, the Graphene Oxide (GO) segment has acquired the steady growth owing to the presence of oxygen functionalities and it helps in easy solvable in water and other organic solvents. Due to its high electrical conductivity, GO is widely used in electronic devices, catalytic oxidation, biotechnology.
Based on end-user, energy segment has a considerable growth owing to the rising demand of lightweight and renewable advanced materials with long life duration.
North America is expected to lead the graphene market during the forecast period due to the increasing usage of graphene in touch screens and the necessity in printed electronics industry.
Asia-Pacific is proposed to register the fastest growth rate due to the huge economic growth rate, increasing manufacturing industries and rising graphene-based application patents are expected to drive the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 Global Graphene Market, By Type
6 Global Graphene Market, By End-User
7 Global Graphene Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- Graphenea S.A.
- CVD Equipment Corporation
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- XG Sciences Inc.
- Vorbeck Materials
- Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
- Grafoid Inc.
- 2D Carbon Tech Inc. Ltd.
- Group Nanoxplore Inc.
- Graphene Nanochem PLC
- Angstron Materials Inc.
- ACS Material LLC
- Adnano Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqbxp8/graphene_global?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900