The “Global Wireline Logging Services Market – Segmented by Wireline Type, Hole Type & Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The upstream oil & gas industry is cursed with high uncertainty, owing to complications involved in upstream operations.
Moreover, these uncertainties have a negative impact on the decision-making process and in order to decrease these uncertainties, operators require the acquisition of accurate field data, and hence, a good quality evaluation services plays a crucial role in the decision-making process.
The volatility in oil prices has forced operators to constantly update their future strategy and decision-making process. Hence, the demand for evaluation services, like wireline-logging services is increasing, in turn, driving the market.
- Growing Upstream Activity to Drive the Market
- Increasing Exploration & Development Activity to Drive the Middle East Market
Notable Developments in the Market
- Schlumberger Limited released Pulsar Multifunction spectroscopy service, which provides improved quality cased-hole logging operation. The new services provide cased-hole log data quality that is comparable to open hole logs.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation & Analysis
8. Regional Market Analysis
9. Key Company Analysis
- Baker Hughes (a GE Company)
- Schlumberger Limited
- Halliburton Company
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Weatherford International PLC
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- OilSERV FZCO
- China Oilfield Services Ltd.
- RECON Petrotechnologies
- Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b5xjf/global_wireline?w=4