The “Global Wire-to-Board Connector Market Share – Segmented by End-user Industry (Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecommunications) and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global wire-to-board connector market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4.65% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Consumer Electronics Segment is Expected to Expand at a Significant Rate
Major trends influencing today’s consumer electronics market revolves across size, form, and choice of material used for various type of applications, product miniaturization, ease of use, diminishing carbon footprints, and wireless data access converge. Advancement in new technologies is expected to drive the advances in applications such as True HD TVs based on LED/OLED backlight displays, roll-able printed electronics, flash memory, touchscreen technology, or data streaming as a replacement for traditional media, such as CD or DVD.
Computing, Consumer, and Communication (3C) are the main drivers in the consumer electronics industry, characterized by strong convergence and driven by a consumer demand for functional integration, that allows manufacturers to penetrate into new or existing market segments.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Key Developments in the Market
- Molex introduces the EdgeLock Wire-to-Signal-Card Connector, which ensures a direct and secure mating to the PCB Edge-Card. The 2.00 mm-pitch edge lock connector saves space and reduces assembly time.
- TE Connectivity, and SnapEDA, the Internet’s first parts library for circuit board design, are collaborating to make more than 25,000 new digital models available to electronics designers, helping them bring their products to market faster.
- 3M Co.
- Molex LLC
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Harting Technology Group
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry Ltd.
- J.S.T. MFG. Co. Ltd.
- ERNI Deutschland GmbH
- Kyocera Corp.
- Samtec Inc.
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG
- Wago Holding GmbH
- Norcomp Incorporated
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Wire-to-Board Connector Market – Segmentation
7. Wire-to-Board Connector Market Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8. Wire-to-Board Connector Market Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Global Wire-to-Board Connector Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znm679/global?w=4