The “Global Unmanned Marine Vehicles Market – Segmented by Type (Surface, Underwater), Applications (Defense, Research, Commercial), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Unmanned Marine Vehicles Market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.67% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Unmanned Marine Vehicles (UMV) have been touted to be one of the prime technologies to be adopted owing to the vast amount of potential in commercial and military applications.
UMV’s have been growing in usage and the number of production units has also been increasing. Overall production rate of torpedoes has risen from 2,722 units in 2015 to 3,243 units in 2018, indicating the growth trend of UMV’s in the market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Growing Geoscience Applications Fuel Growth of the Market
- Defense Industry is Expected to Be One of the Primary Recipients of the Technology
- Europe Expected to Witness a High Usage of Unmanned Marine Vehicles
Notable Developments in the Market
- April 2018 – BAE systems opted for an investment of GBP10 million to upgrade its Maritime Integration & Support Centre (MISC) in Portsmouth, which could improve the vital support provided for the Royal Navy warships.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technological Overview
7. Global Unmanned Marine Vehicles Market Segmentation
8. Key Vendor Profiles
- General Dynamics
- Atlas Elektronik
- Sea Robotics Inc.
- Liquid Robotics
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- BAE Systems
- Ocean Aero Inc.
- Pelorus Naval Systems
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- ECA Group
- Textron Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- MAP Marine Technologies
- ASV Global
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Unmanned Marine Vehicles Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtqf3d/global_unmanned?w=4