The “Smart Homes and Home Automation – 6th Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
How should the mobile industry address the vast business opportunity in connected smart homes? The researcher estimates that revenues from shipments of home automation systems in Europe and North America will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 25.4 percent from US$ 22.3 billion in 2017 to US$ 69.2 billion in 2022. Get a 360 degree perspective on the rapid evolution of the worldwide home automation market in this comprehensive 285 page strategy report.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which are the main verticals within smart homes and home automation?
- What are the main drivers behind growth in Europe and North America?
- What are the challenges and roadblocks towards widespread adoption?
- What are the business models and channels-to-market for smart home solutions?
- Which are the leading whole-home system vendors in Europe and North America?
- How are product OEMs and whole home solution vendors positioning themselves?
- What home connectivity technologies are smart home system vendors betting on?
- What is the potential market size for cellular IoT in home automation?
- How will the smart home market evolve in the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Smart homes, connected homes and home automation
1.2. Types of home automation
1.3. Home automation market segments
1.4. Channels to market
2. Networks and communications technologies
2.2. Smart home networking technologies
2.3. Smart home middleware and ecosystems
2.4. Smart home platforms
3. Technology providers and OEMs
3.1. Market overview
3.2. Security and access control system vendors
3.3. Energy management and climate control system vendors
3.4. Audio-visual and entertainment system vendors
3.5. Lighting and window control system vendors
3.6. Healthcare and assisted living
3.7. Home appliances
3.8. Service Robotics
4. Service providers and whole-home system vendors
4.1. Market overview
4.2. Market segments and go-to-market strategies
4.3. Whole-home system OEMs
4.4. Smart home service providers
5. Market forecasts and conclusions
5.1. Market trends and analysis
5.2. Popular smart home product categories
5.4. North America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp34qx/global_smart?w=4