The “Global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Software Market – Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) Software market was valued at USD 43.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 63.2 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The factors such as the growing need for enhanced and sustainable solutions by manufacturers, need for integrated solutions, and dynamic feature of flexible scale-up or scale-down infrastructure are expected to boost the PLM market. However, issues related to high cost and complexity related to PLM software are estimated to challenge the growth of the market.
- Automotive Sector is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate
- North America is Expected to Have the Highest Market Share
Major Developments in the Market
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- BigLever Software collaborated with PTC Inc. to deliver a new bridge solution that integrates PTC’s Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution with BigLever’s industry-standard Gears PLE Lifecycle Framework. This partnership with PTC is a significant step forward for BigLever and the continued expansion of the PLE Ecosystem of integrated tools, which is a vital part of its holistic onePLE solution.
- Siemens acquired TASS International, a global provider of simulation software, plus engineering and test services aimed primarily at the automotive industry to further strengthen Siemens’ PLM Software automotive offering.
- IBM Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
- Accenture PLC
- Aras Corporation
- Dassault Systmes SA
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Oracle Corporation
- Arena Technologies LLC
- Omnify Software Inc.
- Infor Inc.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Product Lifecycle Management Software Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Product Life Cycle Management Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq98m8/global_product?w=4.