The “Global Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Market Share, Size – Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Emerging Applications in the Optical Fiber Industry like Jacketing Material
Semiconductors Application Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
Key Developments in the Market
- Beijing Xinshiyi Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Company has developed a 600 MW MGGH heat exchanger by using Solvay’s advanced Hyflon perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) fluoropolymer.
Key Topics Covered
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- 3M Company (Dyneon GmbH)
- AMETEK Inc.
- AGC Inc.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- HaloPolymer OJSC
- Holscot Fluoroplastics
- Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Li Chang Technology (Ganzhou) Co. Ltd.
- Polyfluor Plastics
- Quadrant AG (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
- RTP Company
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- The Chemours Company
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t27xh2/global?w=4