Driven by its customer-first commitment, proven cloud approach, and industry-centric applications, Kronos Incorporated continues to experience the ongoing success of Kronos Workforce Central and today announced new suite enhancements.
- Kronos continues to deliver innovative enhancements to Workforce Central that are key to driving exceptional business outcomes for customers across all geographies.
- To provide the best possible user experience, Workforce Central 8 is going completely Flash-free in 2019.
- An unrelenting focus on complex and ever-changing labor requirements around the world ensures Workforce Central meets the needs of customers in all markets.
- Mobile self-service empowers employees to take control of their work-life balance, allowing access to schedules and the ability to request time off, swap or pick up shifts, and view payroll information from anywhere, at any time.
- Workforce Central helps organizations engage employees, increase productivity, control labor costs, and minimize compliance risk while delivering measurable performance improvements and a significant return on investment “ especially when customers engage with Kronos Professional Services and Customer Success teams.
- Mission Health, a not-for-profit health system, is expecting to save millions of dollars across its entire enterprise by implementing a more transparent and equitable workforce management process using Workforce Central. The healthcare organization has already achieved savings of $500,000 at its flagship facility through enhanced visibility into labor data.
- A family-operated grocery chain committed to delivering a consistent in-store shopping experience, Roche Bros. has prioritized its employee experience by deploying Workforce Central to specifically increase employee engagement and productivity. With access to actionable labor insights, Roche Bros. is better aligning labor volume to anticipated demand to create more accurate daily and hourly schedules that meet customer and employee needs.
- Additional organizations utilizing Kronos Workforce Central include Aztec Shops, Boston Medical Center, Dave & Busters, General Electric, and Schneider Electric.
- Customers using Workforce Central have a clear path to migrate to Workforce Dimensions “ the revolutionary solution from Kronos built to manage the workforce of the future “ with 70 percent of a customers existing configuration easily migrated as-is to Workforce Dimensions, providing a jump-start on the process.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
Workforce Central is the worlds most widely used workforce management suite, helping organizations of all sizes and across all industries increase productivity, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and offer an engaging experience to employees. Organizations that deploy Workforce Central will continue to benefit from the continued investments in innovation, support, industry expertise, and dedicated global services that Kronos is known for.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the worlds largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- Workforce Central customers attending KronosWorks are invited to attend two sessions about the Kronos shift to Flash-free, hosted on Monday, Nov. 5 and repeated on Wednesday, Nov. 7.
- As part of the Kronos Get Social. Give Back. campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic onsite in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isnt just good for employees “ its good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage todays modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations including half of the Fortune 1000 and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.