The “Oilfield Process Chemicals: Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The scope of this study includes only the chemicals used in the upstream part of the oilfield processes. In many cases, what material is in scope and what is out of scope is clear-cut, and materials that are classified as minerals have been excluded. Where it is not so clear (as in the case of insoluble salts or the usage of material produced on-site) judgment has been made by the analysts based on discussions with industry experts.
Chemicals in scope have been categorized in three different ways: by process application, by type and by chemical function. Both past and current market performance of oilfield process chemicals is assessed. Projected sales for the industry as a whole are forecast by application, type and function, and the market is assessed on a worldwide scale. Impacts on the oil and gas industry are explained and the potential effects of political issues, environmental legislation and energy policies are also considered.
The Report Includes:
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information as to how these chemicals affect the challenges associated with drilling deeper, help the industry cope with hotter and higher-pressure environments, and affect the drive to recycle and reuse materials
- Analyses of which chemical segments are growing, segments of the market that are contracting, technology challenges the industry is facing, and possible solutions and remedies for those challenges
- Identification of the segments that should experience high growth during the time frame covered
- A look at the challenges that multifunctional and specialty chemicals need to overcome in the near future
- Profiles of leading companies in the market, including Air Liquide, Albemarle, BASF, Dow Chemical Co., and Schlumberger
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
Chapter 3 Market And Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown By Product Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown By Function
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown By Application
Chapter 7 Growth Opportunities
Chapter 8 Patent Review
Chapter 9 Worldwide Industry Structure
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnc23k/global_oilfield?w=4.