The “Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market: By Type; By Application By Geography – Forecast 2017-2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The field of biomedical engineering has embraced the growing popularity and influence of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in recent years, owing to its several applications that heavily rely on the performance of biomaterials.
The end-user or application industry is the major driver for the multi-walled carbon nanotubes market to grow. Multi-walled carbon nanotubes find their applications in various segments like automotive, aerospace, textile & fibers, electronic & semiconductors and others.
Moreover, increasing electronics & semiconductor industry will directly impact the demand of the multi-walled carbon nanotubes over the forecast period.
North America dominated the global multi-walled carbon nanotubes market. The industrial development in this region is all set to drive the demand of multi-walled carbon nanotubes.
U.S multi-walled carbon nanotubes market is all set to witness considerable growth over the forecast time line owing to the presence of strict norms and large number of industries.
However, APAC multi-walled carbon nanotubes market is likely to exhibit substantial growth prospects owing to rising adoption of these products across this region.
Major players involved in this market are mainly concentrating on R&D initiatives and new product developments to cater the needs of customers.
- Arkema S.A.
- Carbon Nanotech Res. Inst. Inc.
- Catalytic Materials
- CNano Technology Ltd.
- Eden Energy/Hythane Company LLC
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems
- Fulcrum SP Materials Ltd.
- Glonatech Member of ONEX Group
- Mitsui/Hodogaya Chemicals
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Showa Denko K.K.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes – Market Landscape
4. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes – Market Forces
5. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – Strategic Analysis
6. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – by Type of Carbon Nanotubes
7. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – by Application
8. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – by Geography
9. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – Entropy
10. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Market – Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ch5gc2/global?w=4