The “The Global Market for Smart Coatings” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Smart coatings are coating systems that are capable of responding dynamically to external changes in their environment. These types of coatings elicit a sensory response to environmental stimuli such as changes in temperature or current and respond accordingly.
Although smart coatings are not new, the growing development of nanotechnology and advanced materials has opened new avenues for multi-functional coatings that sense and react to stress, pressure, corrosion, radiation and biological stimuli. The incorporation of multifunctional, smart nanofillers to polymer matrix results in a range of unique properties.
Examples of smart coatings include:
- Stimuli Responsive
- Super Hydrophobic Systems
This report assesses the latest technical developments in the smart coatings market including:
Smart coating types analysis
The global smart coating market is segmented into self-healing coatings, electrochromic coatings, thermochromic coatings, hydrophobic coatings, superhydrophobic coatings, oleophobic and omniphobic coatings and piezoelectric coatings.
Smart coating producer competitive analysis
The key players in the global smart coating market are profiled including products and target markets.
Smart coating end user market analysis
The global smart coating end user application market is segmented into aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer electronics, marine, medical & healthcare, military & defence, packaging, textiles and apparel, energy, oil & gas.
This report will answer the following questions:
- How large is the current market for smart coatings?
- What is the status of these technology areas?
- What is driving deployment of these coatings?
- What are the potential market opportunities?
- Who are developing these coatings and in what market?
Report contents include:
- Stage of commercialization for smart coatings, from basic research to market entry.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for smart coatings including potential revenues, growth rates etc.
- In-depth company profiles, including products, capacities, and commercial activities.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and user demand.
- Companies profiled.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Types Of Smart Coatings
3 Anti-Corrosion Smart Coatings
4 Anti-Icing Smart Coatings
5 Anti-Fouling And Easy-To-Clean Smart Coatings
6 Anti-Microbial Smart Coatings
7 Electrochromic Coatings
8 Thermochromic Coatings
9 Hydrophobic Coatings
10 Superhydrophobic Coatings
11 Oleophobic And Omniphobic Coatings
12 Self-Healing Coatings
13 Poly (Ionic Liquid) Coatings
14 Metal-Organic Framework (MOF) Coatings
15 Market Segment Analysis, By End User Market
- Autonomic Materials
- SLIPS Technologies
- Suprapolix BV
- Tesla Nanocoatings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2pbc3/global_market_for?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900