The “Global IT Asset Management Market by Deployment Type, Enterprise Size, End-user Industries and Region – Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The IT Asset Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of over 11.25% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
ITAM is one of the top five IT service management processes that companies have adopted in 2017, according to the HDI survey. Respondents of the survey were technical support professionals, in different vertical industries, across a variety of IT support topics. This result indicates the awareness levels on the importance of ITAM software.
- Cloud Deployment is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate
- North America is Expected to Have the Highest Share in the Market
Major Developments in the Market
- Broadcom Inc., a leading semiconductor device supplier, announced its plan of acquiring CA Technologies. Through this acquisition, Broadcom plans to align CA’s expertise in software with its leadership in the semiconductor industry to build one of the world’s leading infrastructure technology companies.
- Dell Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- BMC Software Inc.
- HP Inc.
- ServiceNow Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- BDNA Corporation
- LANDESK Software
- Aspera Technologies Inc.
- Cherwell Software
- Flexera Software LLC
- SysAid Technologies Ltd.
- Samanage Ltd.
- Freshworks Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. IT Asset Management Market Segmentation
7. IT Asset Management Market Companies
8. IT Asset Management Market Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of IT Asset Management Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8dgjm/global_it_asset?w=4