The “Global Instruments/Machines for Optical Splice Preparation Market Forecast” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the global volume (quantity) of selected optical fiber splice preparation instrument/machine units reached 235.4 thousand units in 2017. Items not Included in the market forecast data are: cleaver or stripper functions, which are integrated (non-detachable) with other device/equipment such as a fusion splice machine, and equipment that has a total weight of more than 8kg (17.6 pounds), as well as stripper/cleaver tools (shears, nippers, scissors, and “Pen” Scribes).
According to the study, the Asia Pacific region (APAC) consumed 113.6-thousand new instrument/machine units in 2017. The Asia Pacific region is forecast to maintain the leadership role in relative market share in both volume/quantity and value. China, Korea and Japan are leading consumers for these fiber optic instrument/machine units in the region; however, India is acknowledged as a rapid adopter of optical fiber communication technologies.
Field-installable fiber optic connectors, fusion splice use, and other optical fiber preparation processing tasks are driving the need for accurate fiber preparation and cleaving, said Stephen Montgomery, principal analyst of the fiber optics group.
Due to the deployment fiber optic cable assemblies in Data Centers (DC), as well as continued deployment of Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH), as well as other optical fiber deployment, the need for easy-to-use, rugged/durable and accurate fiber optic preparation and termination devices are increasing in demand, Montgomery added.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Fiber Optic Cleaver & Stripper Market Forecast
3. Selected U.S. Patent Summaries
4. Competitive Environment
5. Optical Communication Trends
6. Market Research Methodology
7. Definitions: Acronyms, Abbreviations, And General Terms
8. Market Forecast Data Base
- Belden Incorporated
- CommScope Inc.
- Diamond SA
- DVP OE Tech Communications, Ltd
- FCST – Fiber Cable Solution Technology Co., Ltd
- Fiber Instruments Sales Inc.
- Greenlee Textron Inc., a subsidiary of Textron Inc.
- HOMK Telecommunication Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Inno Instrument
- Jilong Optical Communications Co.
- Jonard Tools
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Incorporated
- Nanjing Tianxingtong Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. (Skycom)
- Nyfors Teknologi AB
- OpTek Ltd.
- Powerlink Electronic Technology Co. Ltd (Shenzhen Powerlink)
- Schleuniger Group
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
- Syoptek International Limited
- Techwin (China) Industry Co., Ltd
- 3M Interconnect Solutions
- 3SAE Technologies Inc.
- Vytran (Thorlabs Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9kfkmr/global?w=4