The “Waste Management Global Industry Guide 2013-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
An essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global waste management Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global waste management Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global waste management Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
- The global waste management industry had total revenues of $81,699.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,372 million tons in 2017.
- Europe is the largest region for the global waste management industry, accounting for 42.5% of global industry value. This is due to the national targets which Europe has implemented to encourage recycling and reuse, resulting in the individual countries putting in individual measures including plastic bag charges and deposits on plastic bottles which are refunded when the empty bottle is returned.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/829fbj/global_industry?w=4