The “Renewable Energy Global Industry Guide 2013-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global renewable energy market?
- The global renewable energy market had total revenues of $726bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 5.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 5,599.3 TWh in 2017.
- Hydropower plants are widely used across Europe and the segment makes up the vast majority of the output in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and North America.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x649nh/global_industry?w=4
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.