The “Global Enterprise AI Market Analysis & Forecasts (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global enterprise AI market was valued at USD 796.3 million and is expected to reach USD 9,880.4 million by 2023, witnessing a CAGR of 51.1% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Enterprises are increasingly recognizing the value associated with incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI) into their business processes as they improve operational efficiency and reduce cost, through automation of process flows. Thus, companies are using autonomous processes to improve operations, and change the face of customer service (for example, through AI-powered chatbots), while spurring innovation to new heights. AI is a set of algorithms that can solve a specific set of problems and it works best with a large amount of quality big data.
Also, AI investment is growing fast, dominated by digital giants, such as Google and Baidu. Globally, tech giants spent USD 20 billion to USD 30 billion on AI in 2016, with most of this expenditure on research and development (R&D) and deployment, and remaining on AI acquisitions. Machine learning, as an enabling technology, received the largest share of both internal and external investment.
- Manufacturing Sector is Expected to Grow with a Significant Rate
- Europe is Expected to Account for a Significant Share in the Market
Major Market Developments
- IBM and H2O.ai underwent a strategic global partnership focused on combining IBM POWER Systems and H2O Driverless AI to address the AI demands of enterprises. This joint solution is ideal for financial services, retail, manufacturing, IoT, and healthcare industries.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise planned to invest USD 4 billion in Intelligent Edge technologies and services over the next four years. This strategic organic investment is expected to be focused on helping customers turn all their data, from every edge to any cloud, into intelligence that drives seamless interactions between people and things, delivers personalized user experiences, and employs AI and machine learning to continuously adapt to changes in real time.
Leading Players Featured
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Wipro Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Sentient Technologies
- AiCure LLC
- NEC Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Global Enterprise AI Market Segmentation
6. Enterprise AI Market Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Enterprise AI Market Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Enterprise AI Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m5wpv9/global_enterprise?w=4