The global engineered coated fabrics market is projected to grow at a healthy growth rate over the next five years to reach US $891.5 million in 2023.
Organic growth of the automotive and aircraft industry coupled with an increasing demand for lightweight products, development of new high-performance applications using engineered coated fabrics, advancement in the technology, and introduction of stringent government standards regarding the safety are some of the major factors that are bolstering the demand for engineered coated fabrics in various end-use industries.
Based on the end-use industry type, automotive is likely to remain the most dominant segment of the global engineered coated fabrics market over the next five years.
Aerospace & defense segment is likely to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Based on the process type, calendaring is the most widely preferred coating process in the global engineered coated fabrics market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Based on the substrate type, fiberglass substrate is expected to remain the most dominant segment of the global engineered coated fabrics market during the forecast period (2018-2023), whereas polyester, aramid, polyamide, and other major substrate types, are likely to witness healthy growth rates over the next five years.
Based on regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market for engineered coated fabrics during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market – Overview and Market Forces
3. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis – By End-Use Industry Type
4. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis – By Coating Type
5. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis – By Substrate Type
6. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis – By Coating Process Type
7. Engineered Coated Fabrics Market Analysis – By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profiles of Key Players
- Fothergill Group
- Graniteville Specialty Fabrics Inc.
- Lamcotec Inc.
- Omnova Solutions Inc.
- Orca, by Pennel & Flipo
- Trelleborg AB
- Uniroyal Global Engineered Products Inc.
- Vintex Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhzgp3/global_engineered?w=4