The “Connected Vehicle Services: Patent Deployment, Business Trend, and Brand Strength Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
While the technology of IoV (Internet of Vehicles) is getting mature, it is getting important to conduct necessary traffic monitoring, navigation, and traffic information management on a connected vehicle service platform for autonomous vehicles, fleet management, vehicle traffic information management, and driving monitoring systems. IoV development trend deserves more attention from technological community.
This report provides an overview of platform technologies and thorough patent data mining results that reflect major vendors’ patent portfolios and technology readiness; examines the strategic planning and challenges of leading brands such as Denso, GM, and Toyota. Also included are the insights about market opportunities for newcomers.
List of Topics
- Analysis of 8,122 connected vehicle service patents by technology field and sector using the data mining technique; also included are the detailed profile of top 20 assignees and their relative R&D intensity ranking
- Analysis of the global patent distribution by country, by field, by sector
- Analysis of IoT communication development of major players, including Denso, General Motor, and Toyota
- Key findings after benchmarking key and relevant technologies pertaining to connected vehicle services
Key Topics Covered:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
2. Patent Mining
2.1 Patent Search
2.1.1 Selecting a Patent Database
2.1.2 Identifying Search Keywords
2.1.3 Data Selection
2.1.4 Data Analysis
3. Trend Analysis Using Data Mining
3.1 Analysis of Trends by Country
3.1.1 Analysis of Trends by Sector and Field
3.1.2 Analysis of Trends by Key Technology
3.2 Key Patent Analysis
3.3 R&D Readiness Analysis
4. Patent Portfolio Analysis
4.1 International Assignees
4.2 Development of Major Companies
4.2.2 General Motor
- General Motor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbxfm7/global_connected?w=4