The “Global Blockchain as a Service Market – Segmented by End-user Vertical (BFSI, Chemical, Energy and Utility, Healthcare, Electronics), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blockchain as a Service Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Incredible Advantages of Blockchain Technology
On the concept of blockchains such as Ethereum and Hyperledger, a developer can build an application over it to customize as per the company’s need. Blockchain unleashes the technological advancement regarding privacy and security, which is the primary reason for the organizations to invest. This is propelling the demand for blockchain integration and incorporation within the company’s workflow thereby fueling the blockchain as a service market growth over the forecast period.
Furthermore, the blockchain technology offers immense benefits for supply chain management in diverse industries with quality assurance, which propels the market growth over the next six years.
- BFSI to Have the Largest Share
- Asia Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Notable Developments in the Market
- Amazon Web Services announced the launch of blockchain templates, a blockchain as a service which is expected to capture the potential and prospect customers interested in utilizing blockchain technology in their business
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Blockchain as a Service Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- SAP SE
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- VeChain Foundation
- Blockstream Inc.
- PayStand Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Opportunities in Global Blockchain as a Service Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9tnkz/global_blockchain?w=4