The “Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global bike-sharing services market expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Investments made by the governments worldwide in developing reliable bike-sharing infrastructure and encouraging concepts like smart cities augurs well with the market growth. The governments are offering subsidies to service providers for setting-up stations and expanding reach to more number of commuters.
With rapid growth in urbanization, travel demand and the number of vehicles have grown considerably. Today, many cities across the globe are battling traffic congestion, increased fuel consumption, and deteriorated air quality.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Rising fuel consumption has endangered long-term energy security of several countries, making them increasingly susceptible to global oil supply fluctuations. Bike-sharing services significantly reduces the long streaks of traffic, thereby allowing countries to manage environmental challenges and energy dependency effectively.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Dynamics
4. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size (US$ Bn), by Model, 2016 – 2026
5. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size (US$ Bn), by Bike Type, 2016 – 2026
6. North America Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis, 2016 – 2026
7. Europe Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis, 2016 – 2026
8. Asia Pacific Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis , 2016 – 2026
9. Rest of the World Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis , 2016 – 2026
10. Company Profiles
- NYC Bike Share, LLC
- Hangzhou Public Transport Corporation
- Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- GrabTaxi Holdings Pte Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxd3t9/global?w=4