The “Global Application Performance Management Market – Segmented by Solution Type, Deployment Type, Access Type, End-User (BFSI, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Government), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The application performance management (APM) market is estimated to register a CAGR of 11.84% during the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the study is segmented by solution type, deployment type, and end-user.
The expanding applications as products or businesses role have created a great opportunity for the global market, where these systems can provide business intelligence information apart from the performance analytics. For instance, the peak load information related to a service or region can help determine the product acceptance and future decision making to the employers.
- Emergence of Real-time Monitoring Enabling Analytics & Predictive Maintenance is the Major Driver for the Market
- Software Segment Holds a Significant Market Share in the Market
- North America is expected to hold Major Market Share in the Market
Notable Developments in the Market
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Pepperdata announced Application Spotlight. This self-service portal is expected to enable Big Data application developers to generate application-specific recommendations to improve application performance, highlight applications that need attention, automatically identify bottlenecks, and alert on duration, failure conditions, and resource usage.
- Unravel Data secured USD 15 million in Series B Funding for Innovation in APM for Big Data. This funding was led by GGV Capital, with Microsoft Ventures and Menlo Ventures also participating.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Application Performance Management Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Compuware (Dynatrace)
- CA Technologies
- IBM (International Business Machine)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Riverbed Technology
- Splunk Inc.
- New Relic
- BMC Software
- Fujitsu Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Application Performance Management Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mskfnt/global?w=4