The “Global and China Automotive Electric Motor (Small Motor, Starter, Generator and NEV Motor) Industry Report, 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global automobile output reached 97.30 million units in 2017, a 2.4% rise from a year ago, and is expected to sustain a growth rate of around 2.0% over the next five years. As the world’s biggest producer of automobiles, China made 29.02 million units in 2017, up 3.2% year on year and accounting for 29.8% of the global total.
With the evolution of the automobile industry and automotive technology, electric motor is replacing traditional mechanical system. Global automotive motor shipments approximated 3.99 billion units in 2017, representing a CAGR of 6.9% between 2013 and 2017. As automobile goes intelligent and NEV develops, the world’s automotive motor shipments will maintain an average annual rate of 7.5% or so during 2018-2023.
Automotive motors are mainly distributed in body, engine and chassis. The most used car-body motors, including power seats, power windows/doors and electric rearview mirrors, are largely small motors.
Global car body motor shipments were 2.49 billion units in 2017, occupying 62.4% of total automotive motor shipments. Around 50% share of the world’s small motor market was taken by ASMO and Mitsuba in 2017.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
About 90% share of the global automotive starter and generator market is seized by Valeo, Denso, Bosch and Remy. Denso, the world’s largest producer of automotive starters and generators, serves Japanese carmakers and U.S. GM. Second only to Denso, Valeo provides services for customers chiefly in Europe and Mainland China.
As NEV develops, the drive motor market has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. Global NEV drive motor market was worth about $2.61 billion in 2017, an upsurge of 21.4% over the previous year, and is predicted to maintain a growth rate of over 20.0% during 2018-2023.
The Chinese NEV motor market was roughly RMB8.79 billion in 2017 with new energy passenger car motor installations seizing more than 60.0%.
BYD and BAIC BJEV have certain advantages, each sharing at least 10% of the country’s total drive motor shipments.
Global and China Automotive Electric Motor (Small Motor / Starter and Generator / NEV Motor) Industry Report, 2018-2023 focuses on the following:
- Automobile output and sales in China and worldwide;
- Automotive motor market (overview, market size/structure, etc.);
- Automotive motor market segments (small motor, starter, generator, and NEV motor) (market size, competitive landscape, market structure, etc.);
- 9 foreign and 18 Chinese automotive motor producers (operation, automotive motor business, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Global and Chinese Automobile Market
2 Automotive Motor Market
3 Automotive Motor Market Segments
4 Major Foreign Enterprises
5 Major Chinese Enterprises
- Mabuchi Motor
- Valeo Shanghai Automotive Electrical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Valeo Shanghai Automotive Electric Motors & Wiper Systems Co., Ltd
- Taizhou Valeo Wenling Automotive Systems Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Denso Engine Electrical Products Co., Ltd.
- ASMO Hangzhou Xiaoshan Small Motor Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Johnson Electric
- Zhejiang Founder Motor
- Shenzhen Greatland Electrics
- Zhejiang Dehong Automotive Electronic & Electrical
- Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor
- Jiangxi Special Electric Motor
- Yantai Zhenghai Magnetic Material
- Jing-Jin Electric
- Ningbo Yunsheng Auto Electric
- Shihlin Electric
- Jinzhou Halla Electrical Equipment
- Chengdu Huachuan Electric Parts Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Unit Motor Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Minxian Vehicle Electric Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems (Changsha) Ltd.
- JEE Automation Equipment
- Shandong Deyang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9hr7t/global_and_china?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Hybrid Vehicles, Engines
and Engine Parts