The “Global Cloud Robotics Market – Segmented by Type (Industrial Robot, Service Robot), End-user, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Cloud robotics market was valued at USD 2.43 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 27% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 10.16 billion by 2023.
The growing adoption of robots across end-users, especially in the manufacturing segment, is expected to drive the market. Moreover, rising penetration of cloud computing is further fueling the cloud robotics market growth. However, privacy and security related issues regarding cloud platforms can hinder the growth of the market.
- Rising Demand for Industrial Robotics to Augment Market Growth
- Asia Pacific is the Fastest Growing Region
Notable Developments in the Market
- Rapyuta Robotics announced beta version of expandable drone solution which is built on its hardware agnostic rapyuta.io cloud robotics platform.
- Globetouch and CloudMinds Technology forged a partnership to provide connectivity for robots and other AI initiatives. The companies aim to develop cloud-based applications and platforms that helps in controlling robots with rapid motion.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Cloud Robotics Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Hit Robot Group
- ABB Ltd.
- Amazon Robotics
- C2RO Cloud Robotics
- Cloudminds Technology
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Rapyuta Robotics Co. Ltd.
- V3 Smart Technologies Pte Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook on the Cloud Robotics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6cpxz/global_10_16bn?w=4