Gartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT):
What Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference 2018
When December 3-6, 2018
Where The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
Details Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference 2018 is the premier gathering for senior IT and business leaders, offering a depth and breadth of Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) topic coverage unavailable at any other event. The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies “ from Cloud, Edge Computing and IoT to DevOps and AIOps “ are cutting across the functional roles of typical I&O teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The day of the traditional data center may be waning, but IT I&O “ increasingly digital and distributed “ arent going away. Are you and your team moving fast enough?
Guided by the latest impartial Gartner research and input from infrastructure & operations leaders and your peers from around the world, this singular event explores what makes a successful strategy “ from cloud, IoT, to artificial intelligence, automation and machine learning. See how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable your organizations digital future.
Audience and Topics
The conference is expected to draw more than 2,500 professionals and feature more than 70 Gartner analysts and 150 research-driven sessions spanning 10 tracks:
1. Infrastructure Evolution and Migration
2. Cloud Strategies and Future
3. Managing Evolving Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructures
4. Innovation and Emerging Trends
5. Core Infrastructures
6. Digital Infrastructures
7. IT Operations
8. DevOps, Agile and Automation
9. Security and Service Continuity
10. Leadership and Cultural Transformation
- Gartner Keynote: Is the Public Cloud Cheaper Than My Data Center? “ Mindy Cancila, Managing VP at Gartner
- Guest Keynote: Changing Cyber Culture — Agreeing on the Problem is Key to Solving It “ Secretary Deborah Lee James, 23rd Secretary of the United States Air Force
- Guest Keynote: No Limits “ Unleashing Breakthrough Performance “ Mike Abrashoff, Former Commander, USS Benfold & Author
- Guest Keynote: Exponential Organizations “ Salim Ismail, Founding Executive Director/Global Ambassador
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the summits website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie Costello for details and to register: [email protected].
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerIO.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the worlds leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.