The “Flooring – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Flooring market accounted for $314.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $558.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5%.
Mounting demand for insulation, rapid industrialization, surging demand in the construction industry and varying customer lifestyles are the major drivers. Customer knowledge and their readiness to use the product are likely to fuel the market growth.
However, high cost of raw materials and lack of awareness are some of the factors hampering the market growth. Increase in demand from emerging economies and growing demand in retail sector provides ample opportunities for market growth.
Based on end user, residential segment is projected to grow due to the increasing demand from the construction industry, increased home improvement and renovation projects; the market for flooring products in residential applications is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the increased affordability, rising urbanized population, supportive government policies & plans and increase in industrialization in recent years are the favourable factors for the market growth in this region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Flooring Market, By Material
6 Global Flooring Market, By End User
7 Global Flooring Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Companies Profiled
- Armstrong World Industries Inc.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Congoleum Corporation
- Emser Tile
- Florim USA
- Interface Incorporation
- Shaw Industries
- The Dixie Group
- Toli Corporation
- Beaulieu International
- Milliken & Company
- Balta Industries
- LG Hausys
- Swiss Krono
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkk2b5/flooring_global?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900