Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE), a leading global supplier of technology-based functional coatings and color solutions, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018. Ferro Corporation (www.ferro.com) supplies functional coatings for glass, metal, ceramic and other substrates and color solutions in the form of specialty pigments and colorants for a broad range of industries and applications. Ferro products are sold into the building and construction, automotive, electronics, industrial products, household furnishings and appliance markets. The Companys reportable segments include: Performance Coatings (metal and ceramic coatings), Performance Colors and Glass (glass coatings), and Color Solutions. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 5,850 associates globally and reported 2017 sales of $1.4 billion.
Ferro will conduct an investor teleconference at 10:00 a.m. EDT Friday, November 9, 2018. Investors can access this conference via any of the following:
- Webcast can be accessed by clicking on the Investors link at the top of Ferros website at ferro.com.
- Live telephone: Call 800-909-7944 within the U.S. or +1 212-231-2935 outside the U.S. Please join the call at least 10 minutes before the start time.
- Webcast replay: Available in the Investors section of Ferros website at ferro.com beginning at approximately 12:00 noon Eastern Time on November 9, 2018
- Telephone replay: Call 800-633-8284 within the U.S. or +1 402-977-9140 outside the U.S. (for both U.S. and outside the U.S. access code is 21891850).
- Presentation material & podcast: Earnings presentation material and podcasts can be accessed through the Investors section of the Companys website at ferro.com.
Head of Investor Relations
Mary Abood, 216-875-5401